Friday, October 7, 2011

Do I have a birth fear?

While writing my birth stories, I had a slight remembrance of the labor and birthing.  Maybe it was due to the stinking (not literally stink, but annoying) dysentery that I have, caused by whipped cream on scones (one sure way to activate lactose intolerance) Am I thinking that I don't want to feel the labor pains again, why fertility is an issue? Don't think so, reason being is I loved labor and all that came with it.  Does it seem weird that I never push my babies out?  I breath my babies out of me because in all honesty I couldn't stop them heading for the door.  When they were ready to arrive, they did just that.  Some slight impatience issues thanks to my side of the family maybe. There's a sense of "job well done" feeling after and who doesn't like that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment