Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fertility II

Okay, now that I've moved past my obsession with placenta capsules etc I'm back to my next favorite subject. Yes fertility. I've trolled many websites looking for the elusive sperm meets egg meets baby method, that guarantees conception. While many promise this, it's never as easy as first thought and it's never as clear cut as anticipated. There's so many factors that come into play and so many obstacles which effect every aspect that in all honesty. I had no idea that it takes so much effort to get pregnant. That is until I became a guinea pig and my own best trial project for all the many ways to have a baby. The amount of information is so overwhelming and figuring out where to start and where to source the best possible advice is very tiring. I get mind jumbled and resign, before I find the next breath to continue. Where do I plan on starting? How will I tackle this in a logical, practical and affordable way? Because infertility is fricken expensive, should you choose to take on all the natural supplement advice. Not to mention if you choose the infertility clinics where you are definitely out of pocket. Infertility is so common that I was so ignorant to it's effects until I realized I wanted another baby. Oh yes roll your eyes if you must, but I'm planning a winning formula here that's right for me and my body. If you so wish to or are interested in fertility information, I have added links to the side bar to point you there. I know for a fact some of the information was right for me, but I still feel that I needed to have a starting point to continue on from. I did however enjoy the fertility diet information and smoothie recipes, but want to tweak these to make them applicable to me. Over the next steps I will go through the stages of my body, leading up to being at this point of life. In the hope I can pin point when exactly my body clock packed up to go on holiday. What lifestyle changes I made and what lifestyle changes I will be making. Monday feels like ages away, but it's from that day that things will happen and things as in fertility may kick in. I'll also be considering the male aspect in terms of fertility because it's not a one person affair. I do need my significant other to fulfill his role in this path too. He's already given up smoking and alcohol has been at it's all time low in a while, I'm so proud of him. Next step is having his sperm tested :-/ an ordeal he's not looking forward to and one I feel sorry for him about. At least then we can rule out the need for possible medical intervention as I know that I have sufficient egg quantities, Fallopian activity is certainly in order and best off all medical condition is ideal. Let's hope that Monday will be a day I start the steps to a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment