Friday, September 2, 2011

A perspective all the same

It appears that we are in the lower minority of women who actually express what birth was like for us.  Is it a time old secrecy that certain things are not to spoken of or that we really don't know how to express what birth was like for us.  I'm compelled to share experiences from my own perspective on many many aspects to do with childbirth and the natural In's and outs of mothering.  I am by no means a world of knowledge and I am a perfect example of a woman failed at mothering.  Which is why I share with you how not to be a mother and how not to raise your children.  I am the face of neglect to the point my children were homeless and living in hotel rooms.  I was so caught up in my new relationship and my pending pregnancy to my now partner, that I failed to nurture the previous three I grew in my belly.  I don't mind your gasps of disbelief  and disgust as you read this, because I'm paying for my misgivings.  My eldest children now live with their father, who is in hiding in New Zealand.  I know there are people in my family who know their whereabouts and have been in contact with them, so their safety in any way has never been an issue.  I just miss them and watching them grow up.  I'm entitled to that feeling, after all I did birth them into this world in perfect surroundings and with love, I wont be denied that no matter what anyone says.  I intend on contributing as much as I can from my many perspectives.  Judge me if you wish, I owe you nothing and I value your opinion to a certain degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment